Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here is the prolog to this epic fail of events........I got my jeep about 5 months ago. It has some fog lamps on it already..... it also came with some fog lamps that go in my bumpers that were not installed and still in the box. so yesterday i figured i would install them. I'm out there with my buddy and we are looking at how to do this the light kit came with it came with alot of wiring and some relay looking type things. I'm laying out how all my wiring is going to run. My buddy is like we can just hook all this up to your fog lights that are already there. so we did that we just hooked the pos and neg right off the lights to the wiring for the ones that are already there. they work for like 2 seconds. NOW none of my fog lamps work at all neither does the indicator that is in the speedometer area.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
What is the first thing that should be checked when an electical item fails suddenly? Reckon you might have blown a fuse?

If your buddy doesn't know, you might want to find another source of electrical advice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts