Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
If your trying to do this on a budget, I'd suggest saving a bit more and getting a decent lift. I'd only use pucks like that if they were 2" on stock springs... but if your looking for 3", I'd look for a lift that offers new coils, and control arms. Because at 3" your stock control arms are pretty much at thier limits.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Personally, I wouldn't do a budget boost above 2.x inches. Also about the only Pro-Comp shocks I have heard good things about are the MX-6's.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
do a 2" budget boost (spacers) and 1" BL). you get 3 inches of lift, it looks good, it performs well, and its cheap (BB with shocks and the BL for under $350 depending on which BB.) it could be as cheap as $275 or $300.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am in the same area as you. I have been a sports car fan/driver my entire life and am very new to this jeep thing and all the lingo is confusing. I will keep an eye on this thread to see the replies. I try searching as much as I can but I dont think i get the abbreviations right. Sorry to thread jack.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts