Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just about to tear the carpet out of the YJ and was wondering if anyone had any experience with either the Nifty or Auto Custom Carpet Floor liner kits? Ease of installation, fit, quality any info would be appreciated. Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been looking there, just curious if anyone has either the Nifty or Auto Custom liner kits and how they fit and are holding up.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just make sure that you scuff the hell out of the floor before hand. I purchased a wrangler with this already done and the previous owner didn't scuff it so its starting to peel in the rear. No matter what brand you get it will come up if you don't scuff the hell out of it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wasnt talking about doing a spray in, or roll on floor liner. I was referring to the Rubber floor liner kits instead of carpet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Liner

Depending what you are planning to use your jeep for, but my whole interior has been sprayed with a Rhino Liner, it's durable as all get out, but difficult to keep dusted

·
Registered
18 Posts
Do what I did and take out the carpet and put dymond plate down and cover the entire floor in spray on bed liner. It makes you floor super tuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts