Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you might have gotten from the title, i would love some help naming my jeep. I was going to it call ugly______ , but then realized all jeep wranglers (four doors dont count :lmao:) are beautiful. Here are some pics ( ps the jock on the car might be me )
101_2568.jpg

101_2564.jpg

·
Registered
476 Posts
I call mine “the Jeep”.
Ya know why? Cause I only have one.
If I had two I’d probably call it “The Old Jeep”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,633 Posts
Pick a name from the Bible. That way you won't be tempted to curse it (unless you call it Satan, then you can curse it to hell).

Good luck, L.M.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Used to have a '64 ford 1 ton stake bed on a 2 ton chassis, an ex state highway truck painted bright safety orange. Named 'Big Ugly'
Another truck (f250) named 'attaboy'
and a motorcycle named 'Syb' which was short for 'screaming yellow b*tch' She was yellow and would outright scream down the track or highway, but would get downright cranky at times for no reason at all.

Sooner or later the jeep will let you know what it's name is.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess its indian name should be "runs with buffalo, then dies" , back story to that: took it out for the first time, cranked right up then the starter went, at least it went in the driveway.

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
Used to have a '64 ford 1 ton stake bed on a 2 ton chassis, an ex state highway truck painted bright safety orange. Named 'Big Ugly'
Another truck (f250) named 'attaboy'
and a motorcycle named 'Syb' which was short for 'screaming yellow b*tch' She was yellow and would outright scream down the track or highway, but would get downright cranky at times for no reason at all.

HA! I had a "the big ugly" too!!! It was a 78 dodge ramcharger.... it had been painted with flat black house paint and a roller.... had no top...saddle blanket seat covers.... 35" mudders.... and a huge abs pro street hood scoop my buddies had screwed on in the middle of the night w self tappers.....

This was over 20 years ago and it was truly UGLY but was arguably the most popular and well known vehicle in the area..... there were times we'd have 15 people piled into/onto that hunk of crap.... in fact more than once we got pulled over and 5 or 10 people had to get out/off of it and start walking..... LOL good times

·
Registered
116 Posts
my buddy's wife named my new to me YJ "the Barbie" cause it's like the one that came with her daughter's Barbie play house back in the day. im sticking with it...

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Jock Support!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts