Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am going to sell my rig this Spring :cry:. wondering what kind of price I would look for. Its a 2001 Sahara Manual with 56K on the odometer. It has a small lift, upgraded stereo, as well as a custom bumper/winch. What other types of things should I consider in pricing this out?

Why am I selling? it spends too much time on a trickle charger in my garage... it needs a better home :)
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Steering part Automotive design

Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle

·
Registered
18,347 Posts
Don’t look like a small lift

If no sig frame rust and you have the doors preferably full doors and the poorly designed crack prone head of 2000-2001 has not cracked and no issues with lift probably 12-16k in today’s crazy market

Before the Brandon economy I would have said 10-12k with same ifs

My 98 sport has less miles than that but no trickle chargers just a battery disconnect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have 1/2 doors, no cracked head, that I am aware of, as it drives well, some small frame rust but solid overall rust wise. The lift is 2.5 inches and shocks are new with under 2000 miles.

·
Registered
18,347 Posts
Typically the head crack shows up as small untraceable coolant loss until you change the oil and examine it note that the oil was contaminated with coolant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts