Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow jeepers! Is there anyone in the South Florida area (near Miami) that would be willing to help me remove the stock rear bumper of a 2016 Sahara and install the Rubicon Hard Rock/X/10A Rear Bumper with the Red Tow Hooks and the Trailer Hitch anytime soon? Name your price... Beer and Pizza will be included, of course! :beerdrinking:

Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I put the bumper and hitch on my 2016 Sahara last year, and then added the tow hooks this past weekend. If you want help and want to drive up to Delray Beach, I'll help you in my driveway. The only problem is if the hitch you've got has nuts on it, if so they need to be ground off and you would need to do that first. Also make sure you've got the 4 main bolts 06510998AA, the instructions say they don't come with the bumper. I don't remember where I got mine, they might have come with the Mopar hitch I used. Anyway if you want my help, PM me and we can set something up.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put the bumper and hitch on my 2016 Sahara last year, and then added the tow hooks this past weekend. If you want help and want to drive up to Delray Beach, I'll help you in my driveway. The only problem is if the hitch you've got has nuts on it, if so they need to be ground off and you would need to do that first. Also make sure you've got the 4 main bolts 06510998AA, the instructions say they don't come with the bumper. I don't remember where I got mine, they might have come with the Mopar hitch I used. Anyway if you want my help, PM me and we can set something up.
PM sent. Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts