Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got into a wreck 2 weeks ago, someone hit me and ripped the fender flares off. I took them all off, and am now in the process of making my jeep my own.

So far ive got new front/rear bumpers and side steps. However, my issue is with the front fender flares. I bought the stock YJ ones but they do not fit due to the manufacturer cutting the fenders underneath for the Renegade body kit. There is going to be a noticable 1/2 gap between the fender and fender flares. Also, where the stock fog lights were the Renegade flares only covered the bottom half and I am stuck with the top half metal...I am unsure as what I should do at this point, anyone have any suggestions?

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
customize your current fenders or... buy new/used stock fenders... Think that would be your only choice.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I'd say its time for tube fenders. Check out CC Fab. They're inexpensive and make great stuff.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will do, thanks for the feedback. If it comes down to it I have some sheetmetal friends I can hit up. Just not sure what I wanna do if I have them start cutting ito it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts