Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I decided to cheap out and buy BlueTorch Fabs DIY kit. Let me tell you they're a joke, their piece of shit kit was all jacked up. Now I regret it and will be buying new ones, but this time i need them to have the inner fender with them. So since metalcloak doesn't offer any deals at all I'm looking for other options that include inner fenders that won't cost me $650. Thanks for any help and insight.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I've never heard of BTF putting out bad products. Sorry to hear that. I've always read that they had a pretty solid reputation. But I'd take a look at Rokmen, TNT Customs, Sniper Fab, Genright, Poison Spyder, AtoZ Fab. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few though. It might be hard to keep it under $650 if you want inner fenders.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah the BTF kit was all messed up. The tubes was cut off about 1/2" short on one side and 3/4" on the other. Wasn't too happy to have to fill in that much weld.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IndyJeepMan said:
You can get the rokmen hiline kit with inner fenders for under $600
Awesome I'll have to check them out. Do they have them without a flare?

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jeepr said:
Your supposed to cut the tubes to length arent you....
Not when they come as a kit to weld together, no cutting involved. And I can't cut them longer they were too short.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
gunslinger24 said:
Take photos, call them up and send them the photos. I'm sure the will send you some new fenders.
I doubt they will honestly I've already welded them up and filled the gap with scrap.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
BlackedOutYJ said:
I doubt they will honestly I've already welded them up and filled the gap with scrap.
:nonono:

But yeah they dont make them for YJ's but I dont know what the difference are between them. Maybe some fab work will do the charm.

Whats wrong.with the tube fenders now? It sounds like you filled it and everything.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
IndyJeepMan said:
Whats wrong.with the tube fenders now? It sounds like you filled it and everything.
ya theyre fine just don't like the way they turned out. I didn't finish everything on them like grinding down the welds and so on. They look like I paid $150 for them when I was expecting them to look like they cost a grand. So a lot of it is me being too picky and anal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts