Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Jeep TJ SE
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, I have been trying to figure out where this one vacuum line connects and just haven’t been able to figure anything out. Im pretty sure it connects somewhere on the manifold but just not sure if the exact location. When I rev it takes way too long for my jeep to return to idle and I think this is the cause. I attached a picture, if anyone could help me find the exact location or send a picture if possible that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!!
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Automotive fuel system Automotive exterior

·
Registered
795 Posts
I think ther should be a port on the side of the intake manifold that that hose goes on. I'm not familiar with the details of the 2.5L locations though.

·
Registered
97' TJ 2.5L 5spd w/ Kumho Road Venture AT51 LT 31X10.50R15
139 Posts
Hey Guys, I have been trying to figure out where this one vacuum line connects and just haven’t been able to figure anything out. Im pretty sure it connects somewhere on the manifold but just not sure if the exact location. When I rev it takes way too long for my jeep to return to idle and I think this is the cause. I attached a picture, if anyone could help me find the exact location or send a picture if possible that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!! View attachment 4524668
That should be the vacuum line that is connected to the LDP, (Leak Detection Pump shown in your picture), and the other end would be connected to the Intake Manifold, just below the MAP Sensor which is next to the Throttle body.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts