Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my wife and I are expecting our first child in December. For Some reason, she doesnt' believe the Jeep is the "safest" vehicle for newbornes. So I need some Ideas. I was thinking of removing the bench seat, and placing a Single Bucket seat in the middle. Seems as if that would be the safest position for the little guy? Have any Suggestions? Any Pictures? I really would hate to get ride of the Ol TJ. Thanks Guys.

·
Registered
563 Posts
get a lift, some nice offroad bumpers, and some body armor and youll show her that that TJ is a lot safer than the standard minivan!

·
Registered
563 Posts
i have mastercraft seats with 5pt restraint, its a B getting the hang of it and demonstrating to everyone who rides with me how to put it on, but if i roll my jeep, i know im not going anywehre.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, I'm pretty pumped. Between the Z28 and the Jeep I'm sure he'll like Daddys Rides better than Mommys. Haha. Do they make 5 Points for little guys? If so do you know who makes them?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts