Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sooo tonight my family is going out christmas shopping together and we are all drawing names and get $100 to spend on the person!
buttttt

IDK WHAT TO ASK FOR!!!
I want to get something for my jeep but everything i want such as a spiderweb top or HID light kit you can only get online =( what would you guys think i should get that could be gotten at like 4wheel parts or something!

thank guys!!

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
ask for a hundred dollar bill

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Or one of those visa (simon) gift cards. Then you can use it on whatever

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ask for a hundred dollar bill
I was gonna do that but like idk i feel lame for whoever gets my name cuz they dont get to shop at all tonight while the other 3 of us do.

thats my last resort tho

·
Registered
29 Posts
I think they have some good ideas with the visa cards and stuff plus its hard to just say something and then go buy it. Everyone needs to look at stuff. Maybe have them order online with you.

Hope you find something sweet
God bless

·
Registered
249 Posts
I want those round tail lights... you can get them at Trailer supply places....

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
Keep in mind the Simon Visa cards start costing you money after a period of time.... Eventually the balance is $0 if you don't use it soon enough....

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I want those round tail lights... you can get them at Trailer supply places....
i got round tail lights :)

I am pretty sure i might just do the visa card but im not 100% sure!

ill let you know but if you guys think of any ideas lemme know! :)

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Keep in mind the Simon Visa cards start costing you money after a period of time.... Eventually the balance is $0 if you don't use it soon enough....
yeah ive heard about that...

·
Registered
772 Posts
cb, speakers, all fluids for a complete change(that could come close to a hundie), any tools(grease gun, hand pump, torx set, etc)
with out knowing what you already have it's kinda tough but know i went through alotof $$ with just the fluids, grease gun, hand pump and tools when i 1st got my jeep just to do the maint.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
InfernoGirl said:
Thats after a year of having the card I am pretty sure. And im sure he'll spend his amount with whatever he has in mind for his rig in a short amount of time. lol

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
a 100 bucks? id go for a tub of bed liner hahaha

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I guess you didn't like my suggestion? :confused:
sorry man! i liked it but i have all those but the shovel! =P and i ended up getting 6000K HID light kit! :) gonna be a fun install! thanks for all the help guys!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts