Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have these tires besides me? Please post up some pictures if you do and a review.

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
I've got them. I've had them on my Jeep since March or April of this year and love them so far. They're aggressive mud tires, but aren't too loud on the road. So far I'm liking them offroad as well. Here's a pic...

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
Sorry, I should have stated this in my reply, but I forgot about it. They're 33x12.50x15 Trail Diggers on 15x8 Cragar Soft 8's (3.75" bs)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cavediverjc said:
I've got them. I've had them on my Jeep since March or April of this year and love them so far. They're aggressive mud tires, but aren't too loud on the road. So far I'm liking them offroad as well. Here's a pic...
Could you post a couple more pics i just wanna see how much wider and taller they loom compared to my 31s and what size is your lift?

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
I'll go out tomorrow and take some pics and upload them. My lift is a 4" Rancho lift. There's plenty of room for them with the 4" lift. I'll be adding a 1.25" JKS body lift at some point, but not because I need more room for those 33's. I want a tummy tuck and I'll need that body lift for that tummy tuck. As it is now, I can stuff those 33's without chewing up my flares. I'm really happy with my suspension setup, but want to swap out my shocks for some Bilstein 5100's.

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
I ended up picking up a couple flights today so I couldn't take any daylight pics of the tires. Sorry about that. I'll try to get you some tomorrow.

·
Registered
47 Posts
i got a set today of 33's very aggressive and not to loud on the highway i will keep everyone updated on how they perform

1 - 8 of 8 Posts