Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about Herculining the inside of my Jeep. The only available colors are black and grey. It also says I can use Rustoleum paint on it after it cures. I am thinking about getting grey, and then painting over it with the dark green. Has anybody used Herculiner? Anybody painted over it? How good does it stand up over time? Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
I Herculined the interior of my YJ tub. I really like it. Plan on spending a fair chunk of time prepping the tub. I pulled everything I could out of the interior and cleaned, sanded, scrubbed, sanded, and re-cleaned it prior to coating it. It's held up amazingly well.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I second monstaliner, ill be going with them when I get my liner
I Herculined the interior of my YJ tub. I really like it. Plan on spending a fair chunk of time prepping the tub. I pulled everything I could out of the interior and cleaned, sanded, scrubbed, sanded, and re-cleaned it prior to coating it. It's held up amazingly well.
Yeah I'm tearing mine down currently to begin the prep work. I'm doing black inside and out.

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
Here's my Herculiner project process. I did it a couple years ago and it's held up great. I've also heard good things about Monstaliner but I've never used it.

I did my drop-down tailgate conversion at the same time I did my Herculiner project.

image-1490623506.jpg

image-2946884610.jpg

image-796323580.jpg

image-510287249.jpg

image-1731427033.jpg

image-1929020871.jpg

image-2886436491.jpg

image-2990074920.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts