Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Love the color choice. :thumb:

I see it came with aftermarket rims...is the tire size still the same? Hard to tell in the photos.

·
Registered
647 Posts
very nice! now get the All terrains of the Rubi and get some Duratracs or something of the sort =D

·
Hardcore Jeeper
3,320 Posts
Those aren't even a/t's!!!

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Looks like Darth Vader's car! Congrats!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hope you gots a soft top planned, 'cause that's lookin a bit "hummerish"

She's still perty tho.

·
Premium Member
1,112 Posts
Very nice! Congrats man!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey guys thanks for the compliments, i figured i would get busted about the street tires haha, i just put the aftermarket wheels and tires on this weekend i went with the street tires cause i drive like 100 miles a day and the mud terrains were a rough ride but i have them stacked in my garage waiting to go back on if we actually get some snow here or if i go off roading!

·
Super Moderator
53,784 Posts
jmf889 said:
hey guys thanks for the compliments, i figured i would get busted about the street tires haha, i just put the aftermarket wheels and tires on this weekend i went with the street tires cause i drive like 100 miles a day and the mud terrains were a rough ride but i have them stacked in my garage waiting to go back on if we actually get some snow here or if i go off roading!
Duratracs :whistling:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
also i forgot i put a k&n cold air intake on it this weekend to i love it it was very slow taking off at a traffic light or pulling out of an intersection or something this intake has helped that problem and it sound great when you mash the pedal

·
Registered
8 Posts
tires are a sure sign that it hasnt been abused. Nice choice. now swap those tires to the honda crv and get some real rubber before we pull your man card.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts