Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not good on snowy or icy roads. Though less aggressive looking, BFG ATs are still the best overall, great traction on ice or snow, yet plow through mud pretty good.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Not good on snowy or icy roads. Though less aggressive looking, BFG ATs are still the best overall, great traction on ice or snow, yet plow through mud pretty good.
I guess bfg ats are better on jeeps.. I had a set on a 99 toyota tacoma before my jeep and everytime it rained i slid everywhere. Braking or accelerating i would slide. Didnt feel very safe at all with them. They did well off road and on too. Except for rain.. Not sure why and not trying to start an argument here. Never seen anything bad about them on jeeps. Just my experience with them which granted.. Wasnt in a jeep haha

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
No idea, I just wanna know the point of having tube fenders with regular fenders underneath haha
Must be for inspection or something. He was at the DMV after all. But I agree that looks pretty silly...

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
Yea PA is tough on wheel coverage and inspection.

·
Registered
530 Posts
>what is siping?

·
Registered
901 Posts
I would take GY MT/R's or GY DuraTracs over BFG's any day of the week.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks to the guy who found those tires for me i appreciate it. To all the others thanks also for the input, like i said i was just looking to see what kind they were just tryin to make an informed decision when i do decide to purchase.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts