Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I plan on getting a jeep during december, a 2013 or 2014 jeep wrangler unlimited sport, 4 door, hard top, 5-speed automatic.

my main concerns...well my dads main concerns...

1. Are the new 2013/2014 models good to drive on the highway?
2. Do they make a rattling noise or a bad vibration when going at high speeds like around 60-80??
3. What is your average gas mileage on the new jeep wranglers?
anddd
4. Would you say a jeep is a good daily driver car?
- because people i know say they are only good for off-roading, and not for
interstate/highway
5. Would I be able to get the 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4 door hard top automatic, with the power windows and maybe a navigation for around $28k or $29k??

I am a college student, and I will be driving it to class, and playing golf, getting groceries, or anywhere in my college town. and ill be going home like once a month or once every 2 months. I really love the jeep wrangler because I have always wanted one, and they are different from literally any other car I have seen. I mean come on....the top comes off...the door comes off...the windshield comes off...haha! it just sounds like such an adventurous car!

the only reason my dad will say no, is because of the gas mileage. but other than that...im sure he will love it if he actually sat in one!

but i really hope yall get a chance to reply!
Thank you!!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Well, I don't have a new one, but I'll give my two cents.

1. They aren't smart cars, nor semis. Why not?
2. No, and I especially would not think so with the longer wheel base 4 doors.
3. That I'm not familiar with: high teens most likely.
4. It's awesome. I drive around 40mi a day, 5 days a week. Not much more relaxing than the Jeep! I also wouldn't base my choice off of those who don't have Jeeps.
5. Again, I don't know. Shop around, negotiate tough. It'll be long, but worth it.

Take your dad on a test drive, maybe get the dealer to take the top off and whatnot also. Most people fall in love, at least I did...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts