Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang. I'm heading to Muskegon july.14,15,16 for Muskegon Bike Time. I usually take the Harley. But as some of you know. I was rear ended on my Harley while I was at a stop by a Ram pickup truck in June a year ago, broke my back in 3 places, and still not able to ride. I'm going to take the JKU. I'm looking for a new friend or a friend of a friend that is close to downtown Muskegon that would help me take the top off and let me leave it with them. That way if it rains, I can pop by and put it back on. Thanks you do Much in advance for for reading. Please mail me at [email protected]...... If you can help

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
wheres the jeep brotherhood

Anyone in Muskegon Michigan able to help me out in july during Muskegon bike time , that would be great. I can off food and drinks as compensation or even cash...if it comes down to that.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I didn't see this last year, I live across Muskegon Lake in North Muskegon and could help you out this year if you still have the same plan.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts