Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
10,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it would be cool to see who is "crawling" the streets and trails of New Hampshire so we know who we're waving to. I see lots of Wranglers around and always wonder if any of them are WF members.

I am Andrew and I live in Plymouth, NH and work in Manchester. You may see my Jeep roaming around Plymouth, Ashland, Holderness and sometimes Tilton. You may also see me cruising up and down I-93 commuting to Manchester.

If you see my plate (below), give a wave! :wavey:

Take a few minutes to say "hello"...

Attachments

·
Registered
10,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Really? Nothing but crickets chirping!........I guess that explains why only one in ten Wrangler owners in NH wave back!!!! LMAO

·
Registered
10,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Rob! When I first got out of the Army, we looked at a few houses in that area. That's a great area of New Hampshire.

·
Registered
10,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All my fellow Jeepers wave here in Merrimack!
Merrimack is a nice area too. I used to work as a Service Writer for a car dealership there.

The Jeepers that know me around here always wave, and I even get jeeps beeping their horns when going by my house, but apparently there are quite a few Wrangler owners around here that didn't get the wave "memo". It's okay, I wave anyway.:wavey:

Is anyone going to Crawling for a Cure in Rumney, NH next Saturday?
Crawling For A Cure

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hey from Derry! Was in your neck of the woods this weekend. Pretty cool time at 'Crawling for a Cure' in Rumney.

·
Registered
10,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Live in CT, but have a camp in Marlow I'm at most weekends. Nowhere around here to go wheeling :/
My brother used to live in CT, I've been there several times. Are there some good trails in Marlow?

·
Registered
659 Posts
My brother used to live in CT, I've been there several times. Are there some good trails in Marlow?
I haven't even looked, I've only got a couple hundred miles on my TJ (half just driving home after getting it) I know there are many Class 6 roads around, but I'm not about to venture out on them until I find someone else who's been there, done that to guide me.
Noob owner...
Noob wheeler...

1 - 20 of 168 Posts