Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
121 - 140 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
10,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
Exploring NH Anniversary Run

Anyone signed up for the Exploring NH Anniversary Run? June 3rd and 4th in Rumney, NH. Register here. I'll see you there!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Hello all, we just got a new toy to play with, haven't done any wheeling in NH since I moved here 3 years ago. Got a couple rigs to take, just need to find a spot.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Hi Rod from Wakefield.
Just drove my YJ up from Virginia.
I-95, 700 miles in a mere 16 hours. Won't be doing that again.
My jeep will be buried in the Granite State.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sandown area. Just purchased used a 2008 Wrangler Sahara and so far having fun with it. Not looking to do anything drastic for off road since this buggy has to last me another 5 yrs!
Just purchased replacement Soft Top and now waiting for Door Surrounds. Realized after I bought it that the zippers are kind of junk on the rear window. Windows are scratched and hard to see out of too.
I've had both Top and doors already off driving and it's a blast...didn't realize you need a mirror/s by Law.
Now I got the 73 Buick rag top, HD with SideCar...now the Jeep, very hard to decide which to drive next!

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
Is anyone going to the Military Vehicle show in Weare this weekend ? I will be there on Saturday the 29th, I will take pictures of the older Jeeps and post them later

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
Hey everyone AUGUST 26th is topless Saturday at Hampton beach, So take your tops off your Jeeps and join the women going topless at the beach.

·
Registered
196 Posts
What's up fellow NH Jeepers. New to the Jeep family, NH born and raised but just traded my 2012 Fusion for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimted Sport (side note the dealer put a set of Rubicon wheels and tires on it for me for free).

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
What's up fellow NH Jeepers. New to the Jeep family, NH born and raised but just traded my 2012 Fusion for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimted Sport (side note the dealer put a set of Rubicon wheels and tires on it for me for free).
Welcome to the Forum

·
Registered
10 Posts
New to Jeep
Old to NH
Born and raised in NH but surprisingly at a loss for where to take my Jeep.
I would like to find some trails or rough dirt roads. I'm not ready to rock crawl, unless thats what I'm doing, to get to my Jeep, so I can drive away.lol
Loving the jeep 👋
So far a friendly bunch.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone. I hate for my first post to be asking for help... but that's why we are here, right? To share info and help others :)

SOS!! We have been stuck in mud for a while. I am in Hollis, NH on a trail by Rocky Pond. I want to get it out before the rain. The trail head entry is tight and I had to squeeze between two boulders. I have tried rocking it, having people push, bringing out another truck, putting rocks under the tires..

I have a little come-along, but the closest tree is like 100 yards away.. please assist!! Feel free to call or text me at (603)718-4135

Thanks in advance for any recommendations or help. -- ERIC

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just moved to Hillsboro, NH from Boston, MA. I've got an 03 rubi cruising with over 255k on 2" pro comp spring shock with 33"s and high line flares. I just parted ways with my 92 yj during the move, it breaks my heart but I hope to build a new one. I'm the only one to ever wrench on my Jeeps or my sisters Jeeps when they come around. I'm interested in finding some trails in the area and to meet and wrench with some fellow jeepers.

·
Registered
10,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #138 ·
Hi Bill from Nashua.
Been on the forums for 3 years, but just found this NH thread.
I have an 04 TJ with a couple of mods.
Hopefully getting my new SYE and DC/CV drive shaft in this week end.
this is my 3rd Jeep, 1st was a 73 CJ5, 2nd was a 91 YJ
Hey Bill! It was great meeting you at the ENH 2018 Anniversary Run. Can't wait until the next event.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey NH folks. My wife and I moved to Concord about a year ago. I've had my Jeep for about 7 years now (but 2.5 of that it was in storage while we were living in Ethiopia). If you ever want to meet and talk jeeps over a coffee or take them out on the road/trail, hit me up!

If a fella with long hair waves at you from a blue 91 YJ in the Concord greater area, chances are it's me!

Reactions: RufBoy
121 - 140 of 168 Posts