Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
141 - 160 of 168 Posts

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
I can't complain about CA, but I miss my White Mountains.

#Rumney
Why would you leave a free state and go to a anti American state with so many restrictions on Freedom ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Have been a member of the site for a few months but just found the New Hampshire forum. Life long resident of Warner here. Have a 93 YJ that I am working on. Wont be on the road for a while yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
We need to get this NH segment more active!

Reactions: BioRoller

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Still building back up. Got the lift in, winch this weekend, but I had no idea the 2012 has no auto trans skid. So now I need a skid, so looking like next June when the roads all open again I should be more prepared

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
765 Posts
Why had I not seen this thread before? :bop:

Pelham checking in.

Don't belong to any off-road clubs, summer boating keeps me busy enough, but I may join so I can get more off road time in.

A couple of decades in Boy Scouts so I know my way around backpacks and not afraid of bears. :)

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Why had I not seen this thread before? :bop:

Pelham checking in.

Don't belong to any off-road clubs, summer boating keeps me busy enough, but I may join so I can get more off road time in.

A couple of decades in Boy Scouts so I know my way around backpacks and not afraid of bears. :)
If you like NH outdoors stuff including offroad, check out exploringnh.com
There are of few of us in this thread that are part of that group. Not a club (read-"free to join"), just like minded outdoors type people.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
765 Posts
Thanks Bob, I think I had already started looking at them. I may look some more. I'd like to do a few fire road rides this year when I am not out on the boat. :)

My first order of business once Memorial Day hits is a Kanga ride with the top and doors off.

There were a couple groups I looked at online, one met in Laconia and that was a ride for me during the winter months, but my stomping ground in the summer, the other had a really nice NH traverse package they ran from Dover/Exeter area to the Candian border.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New guy from southern NH- Exeter/Epping/Portsmouth area. Just ordered a jeep from foss motors, not too sure ill be off-roading any intermediate trails, but some fun an easy trails I would like to check out!

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
New guy from southern NH- Exeter/Epping/Portsmouth area. Just ordered a jeep from foss motors, not too sure ill be off-roading any intermediate trails, but some fun an easy trails I would like to check out!
Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
:welcome:

Welcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Lots of info on here.
Sorry, I do not frequent the NH forum. I just use "new posts" and read......

·
Retired Moderator
102,550 Posts
141 - 160 of 168 Posts