Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just installed a set of Teraflex Swaybar disconnects and in the package with the clips was a set of these sleeves/bushings

They are not mentioned in the inventory list and there is no mention in the instructions...

So what the heck are they for?

Oh... and no stickers? What's that all about?

·
Registered
729 Posts
I too had them in mine, only consensus I could think of was for use with the stock bolts through the bottom instead of the pins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, the outside diameter of the pin and the bushings/sleeves are nearly the same.

·
Registered
143 Posts
They are used for stock bolts as others have stated. Sleeves come with the kit in case you have a Rubicon with electronic disconnect. In that case you wouldn't use the new quick connect pins since you disconnect at the power motor. you would install the sleeves on the lower end of the link and used stock hardware.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was wondering why in the world you would bolt on your quick disconnect sway bar links.

It didn't even register that Rubicon owners would use them as just replacement links.

That makes sense now. Thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts