Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, Just recently moved to Sarasota from up North.

Is anybody can tell me some Jeep trails around Sarasota area? Thank you.:iamhappy:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welcome to Sarasota......Unfortunately their are 0 trails around here. There is an off road park in Lee County and Jeeptoberfest in Ocala this weekend. I ended up driving out to Colorado this summer to get on some trails and can't wait to go back. If you need anything in town hit me on a direct message and I'll try to help. Hope to see you around

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome to Southwest Florida. I'm down in Naples and just picked up my first Wrangler. I've been looking around too and Lazy Springs Recreation Park is located in Felda, to the east of Ft. Myers. I haven't been there yet, but will be going in the next few weeks. There are some trails down this way in Picayune State Park and some down in Big Cypress. Caloosa Jeepers is a Jeep Club down here and they seem to have some good rides.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to Sarasota......Unfortunately their are 0 trails around here. There is an off road park in Lee County and Jeeptoberfest in Ocala this weekend. I ended up driving out to Colorado this summer to get on some trails and can't wait to go back. If you need anything in town hit me on a direct message and I'll try to help. Hope to see you around

Thanks a lot . Have a good time in Colorado. I'll check out the Parks you are mentioned
We'll be in touch..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to Southwest Florida. I'm down in Naples and just picked up my first Wrangler. I've been looking around too and Lazy Springs Recreation Park is located in Felda, to the east of Ft. Myers. I haven't been there yet, but will be going in the next few weeks. There are some trails down this way in Picayune State Park and some down in Big Cypress. Caloosa Jeepers is a Jeep Club down here and they seem to have some good rides.

Thank you for info. I''ll check out this parks you are mentioned. We'll be in touch.
I guess you have to be a member of this Jeep Club to ride with them?

·
Registered
7 Posts
You probably have to be a member to go on rides, but the clubs have meet and greet nights where anybody can attend. It seems like a good way to learn the local terrain. I am planning on going on Nov 2 which is the next meeting relatively close to me. Good luck and enjoy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You probably have to be a member to go on rides, but the clubs have meet and greet nights where anybody can attend. It seems like a good way to learn the local terrain. I am planning on going on Nov 2 which is the next meeting relatively close to me. Good luck and enjoy.
Thanks.
I'll see if I can make it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome to Sarasota! I m in same area. I asked pretty much the same question.
HardRock Cycle/Off Road Park in Ocala FL, bout a 2 hr drive from SRQ area. They have lots of trails for any level just for full size 4x4 ORV's . $25 for the day to get in, open from 10a-5p 7 days/wk, you can camp too if you don't want to turn around same day to head home, and there are even a hotels nearby... Some of us on the forum are gonna meet up there for the first time on this coming Saturday 3/25/17, your welcome to come! we will all be meeting each other for the first time, looks like there will be about 10 jeeps meeting up with us.

Only other place near by that i heard of was Lazy Springs

I can't figure out how to copy the link so i can paste it in the forum yet, still learning my way around here (the forum). lol

"HardRock Off-road park Ocala, Suggestions please ?? For a newbie..."

·
Registered
23 Posts
OOOPS !! OLD THREAD, Ugh. Don't mind me. Im just floundering around the forum again. :pc-ouch: :bop:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts