Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Panning a trip to HF March 18-20 (I'll be camping for 2 nights with my youngest brother). He drives a JK and I have a JKUR. Anyone is welcome to come along! I live an hour away from HF in South Austin.

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
Would love to but my son's bday is the 20th and he does not like to wheel. Will be heading out the 27th for the day. You are welcome to join us then as well. Hope you have fun.

·
Registered
6,115 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm am Colossus's little brother, will be driving up there from Houston Friday morning (18th) and wheel through Sunday (20th) and leave. Final plans are still in the works and adjustable though, I wanna wheel longer than that!

·
Read Only
0 Posts
I'm am Colossus's little brother, will be driving up there from Houston Friday morning (18th) and wheel through Sunday (20th) and leave. Final plans are still in the works and adjustable though, I wanna wheel longer than that!
Keep it posted. I would possibly do that weekend. I will check the page regularly.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So far there are 2 guaranteed plus myself, all in modded Jeeps. That's all the peeps I know that are going for sure. Wouldn't mind a few more!

·
Registered
31 Posts
we are prolly going to hit it tomorrow or earlier on the 28th for the 1st time! going stock; folks seem to think that it will be cool, got a buddy on speed dial jic :)

·
Premium Member
1,815 Posts
Would love to but my son's bday is the 20th and he does not like to wheel. Will be heading out the 27th for the day. You are welcome to join us then as well. Hope you have fun.
Hey Joel,

Can you keep me posted for your trip to HF on the 27th? I might be able to make it out there with you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a 2014 Sahara (stock), do you recommend Hidden Falls for stock Jeeps? I haven't been offroad yet but I can't wait to try it

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
I have a 2014 Sahara (stock), do you recommend Hidden Falls for stock Jeeps? I haven't been offroad yet but I can't wait to try it
Stock will do fine just need to pick your lines a little more careful.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Colossus Im going to try and make it out there the 20th Im Riverside area we should link up. No mods except winch and bumper but it is a rubi shes is still a dam billy goat. Jeepers29 would like to finally meet ya ill try and head out also on the 27th. Going to hit that mud trail off convict hill under the highway shoots.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm taking the family out there today, just for the day. First time out there. Any recommendations or things to watch out for? Will probably stick to the easier trails.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Colossus and I will not be able to go, sorry for the late notice. We're very disappointed to not be able to go, enjoy it if you go. Again sorry.

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
I will be at HF on Easter sunday at the office at 11. I am meeting a couple other people there to wheel. Let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
One last bump before sunday.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I wish I had seen this thread. I was just there last Saturday. Did anyone go? Or was it rescheduled to this weekend?

·
Premium Member
1,815 Posts
We are heading out today and meeting at 11:00 am at the office.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts