Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Hidden Falls in March

2K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  jeepers29 
#1 ·
Panning a trip to HF March 18-20 (I'll be camping for 2 nights with my youngest brother). He drives a JK and I have a JKUR. Anyone is welcome to come along! I live an hour away from HF in South Austin.

#2 ·
Would love to but my son's bday is the 20th and he does not like to wheel. Will be heading out the 27th for the day. You are welcome to join us then as well. Hope you have fun.

#9 ·
Hey Joel,

Can you keep me posted for your trip to HF on the 27th? I might be able to make it out there with you.

#4 ·
Will do, once we get them final. My guess is at gate at 9 but will let you know.

#5 ·
I'm am Colossus's little brother, will be driving up there from Houston Friday morning (18th) and wheel through Sunday (20th) and leave. Final plans are still in the works and adjustable though, I wanna wheel longer than that!

#12 ·
Stock will do fine just need to pick your lines a little more careful.

#13 ·
Colossus Im going to try and make it out there the 20th Im Riverside area we should link up. No mods except winch and bumper but it is a rubi shes is still a dam billy goat. Jeepers29 would like to finally meet ya ill try and head out also on the 27th. Going to hit that mud trail off convict hill under the highway shoots.

#17 ·
I will be at HF on Easter sunday at the office at 11. I am meeting a couple other people there to wheel. Let me know if anyone is interested.

#20 ·
We are heading out today and meeting at 11:00 am at the office.

#21 ·
Had a great time today with ATX14. o42, and a buddy in an FJ. Great day for wheeling.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.