Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys and gals. I couldn't make it in Oct but can in Nov. to hidden falls.
We plan on arriving Friday late afternoon on the 16th and leaving Sunday the 18th.
Camping in area B so that we are close to trails. (Y'all know this, but will have a few new to park and jeeping going. )
Please post up if interested or plan on attending for a head count.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I might be able to go! The TJ I had took a dump 3 days afer I got it, dealer bought it back and gave me my truck back. I'm going tomorrow to look at a JK. Are there trails easy enough for an not super experianced off roader in a stock JK?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Moving from Alabama to Dallas the 1st of November. Maybe I can tag along? I want to find some good camping spots as well as some decent (not to difficult trails). My jeep is my dd and all.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Fort Hood chapter of Military Jeepers will be out there the 18th. I'll make sure to give a wave!

·
Registered
794 Posts
Krawlersaur said:
Fort Hood chapter of Military Jeepers will be out there the 18th. I'll make sure to give a wave!
Make sure you wave! Last time that club was at HF when we were there and wouldnt even look our way :( we are military in the ft hood area but didnt feel like that was a good fit for us after that experience. Hope to see ya out there

·
Registered
371 Posts
I would try and make it but my Jeep took much damage on the 4's and 5's with no lift. Its on the way, so i will be ready next trip.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
13MWZ said:
I might be able to go! The TJ I had took a dump 3 days afer I got it, dealer bought it back and gave me my truck back. I'm going tomorrow to look at a JK. Are there trails easy enough for an not super experianced off roader in a stock JK?
So long as you can listen to a spotter... Yes

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So far we have going

BATJEEP plus 1 add 1 maybe
Rubiconlj
Powderburn

Maybes are
13MWZ
Willard86
Swiber

Did I miss anyone? Does anyone need to be added to the list?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I did not get the JK I went to look at, but still shopping. If I get one before then (fingers crossed but not settling for less than what I want) I'll tag along.

I spent quite a few years in the military, I can take instructions.......when I want to lol. I think avoiding damage to a new-to-me Jeep is enough reason to go ahead and listen up!

·
Registered
501 Posts
I just got my first Jeep and would love to go, but I have to work that weekend. It's literally been forever since I've been wheeling.

Hey Rubiconlj, I think I know you. Well, your Jeep anyways. I work with Logan and Jason.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
13MWZ said:
I did not get the JK I went to look at, but still shopping. If I get one before then (fingers crossed but not settling for less than what I want) I'll tag along.

I spent quite a few years in the military, I can take instructions.......when I want to lol. I think avoiding damage to a new-to-me Jeep is enough reason to go ahead and listen up!
^^^^ same with marriage. :)

·
Registered
794 Posts
GunToter said:
I just got my first Jeep and would love to go, but I have to work that weekend. It's literally been forever since I've been wheeling.

Hey Rubiconlj, I think I know you. Well, your Jeep anyways. I work with Logan and Jason.
Yep! Thats me....hope you can get her offroad soon. We plan a trip at least once a month.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Batjeep09 said:
^^^^ same with marriage. :)
^^^ ROFL!!!

I am a maybe for part of the weekend. I have to attend a birthday party at 4:00 Saturday (right in the middle if the fun!)
How late will y'all be there on Sunday?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Welp I dont have to work that weekend anymore. If I have the gas money I'll make a day trip out of it on sat. I need to get this thing dirty. I'll have to find somebody to run the easy stuff with as my Jeep is bone stock besides the mud tires.

·
Registered
367 Posts
GunToter said:
Welp I dont have to work that weekend anymore. If I have the gas money I'll make a day trip out of it on sat. I need to get this thing dirty. I'll have to find somebody to run the easy stuff with as my Jeep is bone stock besides the mud tires.
I am trying to get my neighbor to go. His jeep is total stock and i dont think he has evr taken it on trails.

·
Registered
794 Posts
We usually spend most the day on stock trails to 3s that a stock can do. Most of those even have bypasses to go around the tougher spots. Everyone always has a good time no matter the modifications :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts