Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know how to keep the fog lights on when you turn the high beams on? Is there a wiring kit or anything out there to fix this?

·
Registered
952 Posts
I bought my bumper with fogs as the one mine came with didnt have them. I wired them to a switch. You could do this fairly easily, only downfall is your steering stock to turn on/off the fogs wouldnt do anything.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I did this on my 03 Mustang. I simply pulled out the relay, then figured out which terminals turned the fogs on with my parking lights. I made a jumper wire and connected the 2 terminals. Now my fogs are on when I turn on my parking lights,(and turn on factory fog switch) and stay on with both high and low beams. I'm sure something similar would work on my JK. I may have to look into it tomorrow. If I figure anything out, I'll post it up.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did this on my 03 Mustang. I simply pulled out the relay, then figured out which terminals turned the fogs on with my parking lights. I made a jumper wire and connected the 2 terminals. Now my fogs are on when I turn on my parking lights,(and turn on factory fog switch) and stay on with both high and low beams. I'm sure something similar would work on my JK. I may have to look into it tomorrow. If I figure anything out, I'll post it up.
Much appreciated if you do figure it out

·
Registered
468 Posts
Well I couldn't figure out the wiring like I did in my Mustang. But after downloading and update for my BullyDog tuner, I found a nice little feature in the options. This feature allows you to keep your fog lights on with brights. I'll get some pics in a bit.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Here is a shot with the fogs and low beams. I have the Truklite LEDs so you can see only the top half is lit(low beam)

and here it is with High beams and fogs. Both top and bottom on light are lit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts