Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
This event is the oldest event of all the Cal 4 Wheel events and now it's back home in Stoddard Wells. ..this is going to be a killer weekend of wheelin. The best part is its all new to over 90% of the jeepers here on the forum. It would be nice to see you guys out there. Keep in mind it's all for a great cause.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll be there sat/sun too ... It's close to home for me so I'll just be heading home at night

·
Registered
82 Posts
I will hopefully will be there. I am kind of excited. I have never been to one. Is there a lot of people at this event? any famous people from the wheeling community? If I choose to do one of the Hammer trails well I be able to trailer my jeep to the trail?

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can't promise any big names ... But this is a 40 year old event and is a fairly big deal ... For the last few years it was held in Johnson Valley so show support against it's closing ... But since a deal was made it's right back where it started at Stoddard Wells this year ... So no hammers ... I haven't seen a list of trails yet but Pumpkin Eater is a popular one and I think the Victor Valley 4 Wheelers were cutting new trails that were on par with the hammers for this years HDR ... Steve would have more insight on that though since he is one of the ones working on those trails ...

·
Registered
82 Posts
I will be there and any day wheeling is a good day. I am looking forward to this event.

·
Knows a couple things...
49,409 Posts
I plan to be there... so long as my planned campaign of a lot of groveling, flowers, begging, a nice Mother's Day etc. works well enough on my wife. :D

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
I can't promise any big names ... But this is a 40 year old event and is a fairly big deal ... For the last few years it was held in Johnson Valley so show support against it's closing ... But since a deal was made it's right back where it started at Stoddard Wells this year ... So no hammers ... I haven't seen a list of trails yet but Pumpkin Eater is a popular one and I think the Victor Valley 4 Wheelers were cutting new trails that were on par with the hammers for this years HDR ... Steve would have more insight on that though since he is one of the ones working on those trails ...
No new trails will be offered up this year unless I'm given the green light....I should know Friday night though....that's how it's been in the past.

·
Registered
273 Posts
What trails are going to be run this year? I didn't see any listed in the "In Gear" magazine or online.

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
What trails are going to be run this year? I didn't see any listed in the "In Gear" magazine or online.
Hey yeah all the usual from mild to wild trails in and around the Stoddard Wells area including Calico. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
549 Posts
We got our registration in, our motel room reserved, and just got done putting our suntan lotion on each other, so we're ready. Might have to touch up Candy a little bit, but we'll be there. Mark.

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
We got our registration in, our motel room reserved, and just got done putting our suntan lotion on each other, so we're ready. Might have to touch up Candy a little bit, but we'll be there. Mark.
That's awesome Mark...gonna be a great weekend of wheelin.

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Hows that OT lookin.. what trails are you going to lead?

Haven't even registered yet.
Yeah the OT...Dang it I'll have 38 hours of it by the end of the day. I'm getting to old for 40hrs of overtime a week...lol
I should be golden by then though. ..but you never know with this place.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That's awesome Mark...gonna be a great weekend of wheelin.
Yessir it is ... I'm gonna be there Friday to Sunday ... I'm in a hotel like Mark ... Figured it would cost the same in gas going back and forth to home and thought it would be fun for my kids to go swimming after the trails ... I'm in the Hampton in Lenwood

1 - 20 of 66 Posts