Well, after weeks of frustration and scratching my head, I finally figured out what was causing my idle to be 12-1400.
Problem: New IAC. The new one didn't adjust after ignition, it pulled back on start but didn't close after warm up. I cleaned the old one back up and it idles perfectly now, no vacuum leaks or anything. I am going to keep the new MAP, TPS, and O2 and hopefully I can finally pass state emissions and get my Jeep back on the road legally.
Lesson learned, just bc it's new and doesn't give an electrical indication that its faulting doesn't mean it's working 100% correctly. I'm really surprised too bc that's the first time I got a bad-new part from Advanced, with Autozone it's 50/50 lol.
Thanks for all who helped.