Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are a few threads out there like this but I'm curious for an update. I wanna see some high mileage JKs. Post a pic with the year, mileage, and any major problems if any. Highest mileage wins. Lol

I'll start.

This is my 2011 JKU 93k. No major problems other then replaced cracked exhaust manifold under warranty. And a new front driveline under warranty, driveline boot was slinging grease.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Nearly 190,000mi - second owner. I've put about 20k on since March. I've done the thermostat and temp sending unit, battery, rear drivers side wheel speed sensor. The rear drivers side parking brake assembly rotted out so I pulled everything and will repair in the future.

Burns a little oil as all the 3.8's seem to... But no other issues.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have about 98K on mine, 2007 with original 3.8. No issues, barely burns any oil between oil changes....I hope to get mine to 200K!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump. Not many people chiming in here. People embarrassed about having a high mileage jeep or are there really not that many out there? Lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have a 2012 Unlimited Rubicon bought new with 119,000 on it. I bought the lifetime warranty and good thing I did. Had the head replaced twice, navigation system, torque converter, heater core, radiator, wiring harness and numerous other issues I can't think of right now. Still like the Jeep, I just happened to get a bad one. I have friends with Jeeps who have not had near as many problems as I have.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have about 97,000 on my 07' JKU. Second owner. In the years I've owned it, the only major issues has been replacing a coil pack and then the radiator about 4 months ago. I hope to keep it a very long time.

·
Registered
14 Posts
155,000 miles on 08 JKU. Original engine. Replaced exhaust manifolds, front driveshaft, 3 windshields, water pump and radiator. Runs like a champ still.

·
Registered
228 Posts
96k on my 08 JKU. second owner. Bought it this time last year, it was at 74k. So far put a new air filter, only about 4 oil changes, an outer tie rod, and a axle seal. Warranty covered most. pretty happy with it so far!

·
Registered
409 Posts
I ordered and then received my Jeep mid-January 2014 and the odometer will hit 50K for her birthday. Lot's of trips to Utah, Colorado and New Mexico and 11 stinkin Badges of Honor thus far. My only warranty item was the Yugo sounding horn (service mgr. laughed when he heard it) that they replaced.
I've always driven my SAABs/Volvo's for many miles/years and I plan on driving my Jeep forever... or until my Lifetime Warranty ever runs out.

See ya on the Trail!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 70 Posts