61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
49k on my 2010 ?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Mine is a year and a half old (2015) and it's got 5600 miles. I guess I don't qualify for this club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
205 Posts
Should I be worried that we are excited about finding a Jk over 200k miles? I've owned tacomas and tundras that start to come alive at 200k miles. You guys got me worried now.
Thats what im thinking...

I drove my 94 Silverado for 10 years (309k miles), and have an 05 Avalanche with 130k miles.

My plan was to buy a new 17 JKU next year and have it for at least 10 years. Maybe let my 3 year old drive it when he gets his license in 13 years. This thread isnt giving me much hope lol

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
102k on my 2011. Only issue was exhaust manifold cracked and front drive shaft boot lost its clip and started slinging grease. Both covered under powertrain warranty. Other wise runs great and doesn't burn any oil. Hope to get another 100k out of it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
205 Posts
Why?
Pentastar didn't show up in JK's until 2012.
You would have to be a real road warrior if your doing 50K a year.
Yea, I was just thinking the JK has been around since 2007... so you'd think there'd be a decent amount of 100,000 mile going back that far. But yea, going just by when the 3.6 and after, then it would make sense to not have that many.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My lovely jeep is 254k now. I bought it brand new in December2013 and planning to keep driving it until it 1 million Km if it hopefully make it in the next 5 to 10 years.

I love my JKU and it is part of my family

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
80,725 Posts
My lovely jeep is 254k now. I bought it brand new in December2013 and planning to keep driving it until it 1 million Km if it hopefully make it in the next 5 to 10 years.

I love my JKU and it is part of my family
Welcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Bump....itd b fun to restart this thread. I've only got 22,000 on a 2018 but im hoping to get 200k+

·
Registered
711 Posts
Thats what I'm talking about!!💪

·
Registered
670 Posts
95 YJ has over 225k
13 Rubi is a hair below 200k
17 just at 100k

My kids play ice hockey.

Reactions: Lou E

·
Registered
42 Posts
I know there are a few threads out there like this but I'm curious for an update. I wanna see some high mileage JKs. Post a pic with the year, mileage, and any major problems if any. Highest mileage wins. Lol

I'll start.

This is my 2011 JKU 93k. No major problems other then replaced cracked exhaust manifold under warranty. And a new front driveline under warranty, driveline boot was slinging grease.
Purchased new, 2012 JK Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 218,738 miles
Major issues: too numerous to list all but just to name a few:
Two heads, a new head gasket, multiple heater cores, at least two radiators, two radios, wiring harness, and most recently a new transmission. Good thing I purchased the lifetime warranty. I still drive it for my daily driver

·
Registered
325 Posts
I have to travel 140 miles everyday to the job site for 8 months, am now half way through. I now have 140,000 miles for my 2014 Oscar-Mike Edition.

·
Premium Member
651 Posts
142K miles on my 2013 here in Wisconsin. Had it to Wyoming once, Colorado twice, and Florida once (right now). Had a thermostat go out and that’s about it. Plan on dropping in another engine if and when the time comes. Body is in perfect shape.

61 - 80 of 86 Posts