Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any experience with 255lph fuel pump brands that work in a TJ tank? I’m looking at walbro, aem, quantum, etc. First hand experience would be awesome. Thanks!

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
Stock volume output adequate for stock setup

Kind of unique for TJ as regulator also in tank and no return line from rail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
Does it have a rail return line to trunk to deal with increased volume output not consumed by engine?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’m using the same in-tank return system, just looking to replace the pump with a higher volume.

·
Knows a couple things...
49,390 Posts
I’m using the same in-tank return system, just looking to replace the pump with a higher volume.
There is no return system on the TJ. The OE fuel pump is more than capable of providing enough fuel for your V8.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Omg. Let me try this again.

Does anyone have experience with a high volume fuel pump using the stock tj returnless system (other than the in-tank pressure regulator)?

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
I guess he wants high in tank volume circulation for churning of fuel in tank
Otherwise don’t see the advantage as wont keep rail cooler as ain’t circulating thru the rail

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow. Alot of assumptions here. You don’t know what my build plan is, and I’m not asking if a high volume pump is required for it. I just wanted to know if anyone had experiences with the different high volume pump brands.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
might be a few here that could give you info , but this'd be better posted on pirate 4x4 then you can draw from a wide variety of custom fuel setup users.

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
Like I said higher volume flow will just add extra fuel churn in tank and increase the current draw on the circuit to the fuel pump

1 - 12 of 12 Posts