Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine has a 2015 2 Door Wrangler Sport that he uses for plowing. With the plow on the front rake is pronounced. We were talking and thought that a 1-2" lift and a stiffer front spring would really compliment the plow setup. I know most lift springs retain the factory spring rates, are the 4 door JK springs stiffer? Can he install a set of springs from a 4 door and get a minimal height and stiffness increase? And suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
53,784 Posts
A friend of mine has a 2015 2 Door Wrangler Sport that he uses for plowing. With the plow on the front rake is pronounced. We were talking and thought that a 1-2" lift and a stiffer front spring would really compliment the plow setup. I know most lift springs retain the factory spring rates, are the 4 door JK springs stiffer? Can he install a set of springs from a 4 door and get a minimal height and stiffness increase? And suggestions would be appreciated.
Most coils do not retain the stock rates. Check out the Rancho 2" kit (front coils, rear spacers and shocks)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts