Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never had a vehicle reach 100,000. My wife and I went for a ride and took this picture. Still plan on going to Hot Dog Johnny's to celebrate plus an oil change.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
I have a picture of my old silverado when I hit 123,456 miles. Not trying to one up you. Just thought it was cool like urs

·
Registered
413 Posts
Mine is almost at 16500. Engine still runs string.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Congrat's man!:punk:
I'm not far behind you, I broke 90k last week.
Bought my baby new tires for her birthday.

Yes, she's spoiled.:D

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I don't know if you're from Warren County, so I apologize in advance :wavey:

Hot Dog Johnny's is the biggest tourist trap scam roadside pile of shoveled dog crap that New Jersey has to offer. They're hot dogs cooked in peanut oil, nothing else. Hot dogs. The onions aren't fresh. The servers are rude. And the birch beer is straight from a fountain mix. It's overpriced for everything. The fries are ehhh at best. Plus the buttermilk tastes like curdled horse manure. It's hot dogs. That's it. Hot dogs. How is it still in business?

... but I digress, obviously its got something since the place is always packed every time I drive by.

(also I live right over 611 in Stroudsburg :wavey:)

Anyway, welcome to the 100,000+ it only gets harder every 10,000 miles from here on out.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know it's not all that great

It's about the ride and destination. I wish I had their business of selling no frills hot dogs on a cash only basis. I'm not from that area but from what a can see it's about as good as the rest.:p

·
[]D [] []V[] []D
698 Posts
I never had a vehicle reach 100,000. My wife and I went for a ride and took this picture. Still plan on going to Hot Dog Johnny's to celebrate plus an oil change.:D
never owned a vehicle that had over 100,000? Or just never saw it reach that point yourself?

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Reach that point from original purchase. I've had plenty of vehicles purchased used with a 100+ miles. As for the other ones purchased new, they never made it in my care.

·
Registered
413 Posts
100,000 + is like a new car to me. Felt very weird when I bought my first new car and the odometer said 000045.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ajorosa said:
Reach that point from original purchase. I've had plenty of vehicles purchased used with a 100+ miles. As for the other ones purchased new, they never made it in my care.
Now due to having kids and the recession I have to keep what I have and not trade in every four years. I look forward to the next 100,000 miles and all the repairs and this forum for help.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Congrats on the milestone. I'm looking forward to the day I can swerve to the side of the road for my 200K pic. I've had 3 vehicles that made it so far. Pics of every one of them :)

·
Trying to Get Lost
1,080 Posts
100,000 + is like a new car to me. Felt very weird when I bought my first new car and the odometer said 000045.
Haha, same here. :D The Wrangler wasn't my first new car but it had 7 miles on it when I picked it up. Of course, with the digital odometer there were no leading zeroes, so it was just a single, glowing green "7" awash in a sea of blackness. :cool:

·
Registered
340 Posts
My buddy has a YJ with 340k on it with original I6...Tranny was replaced @ 275k

·
Registered
29 Posts
Mine has 165,000 97/TJ 6cyl.
I pass Johnnys every other week going from Burlington to Marshalls Creek,PA. & I never stopped !!!
PS Im new to the forums today,awesome site.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts