Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A group of friend went to Big Bear Saturday. It was my first time running these 2 trails. We had a great trip with perfect weather
Here are a few pictures of our trip
Scott

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Regularity rally Off-road vehicle

Motor vehicle Vehicle Mode of transport Car Transport

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Off-roading Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Off-roading Jeep

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Automotive tire

Land vehicle Off-roading Vehicle Regularity rally Car

·
Premium Member
8,897 Posts
I got to run these a few weeks back for the first time also. I really enjoyed them I think I liked Holcomb best as far as a challenge goes but Dishpan had a couple of nice obstacles too. Glad you had fun.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOXROX,
We had a great time, thanks

Bill,
I was very happy with the way my jeep performed with everything thad I did to it

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Those are great trails Scott. The jeep looks great, nice selection on the tires and wheels!

·
Registered
161 Posts
I just did dishpan 2 weeks ago..really fun trail.the waterfall wreaks of gear oil..lol

I've been wanting to try johnbull in holcom.I've heard it was knarly compared to dishpan.

Snow Vehicle Automotive tire Road Car

Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Off-roading Car

Off-roading Vehicle Off-road vehicle Automotive tire Car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

·
Registered
729 Posts
Looking good Scott. Sorry I could not make this run with you. Hopefully I will be ready for the next one! LJ is looking great! Love the Dually's up front...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Pluke,
He made it and the blue YJ in the first pic made it also. They went up in a different spot then you.
The YJ then moved over to the right and tried a harder line but wasn't able to make it.

Land vehicle Vehicle Off-roading Off-road racing Automotive tire

1 - 18 of 18 Posts