Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Aka Vaultzz
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody! :wavey:

Its been FOREVER since I've gotten out wheeling so it seems like a good time to get something together :D

I'm thinking a weekend trip on 12/18 - 12/19 just before christmas.

Whos in?

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Like someone said "15 hours!! Too bad thats not something I can do for a weekend" But, I'm thinking about it. Barrie had a lot of good things to say about the place when he was down here.

·
Aka Vaultzz
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats cause Barrie had fun when he was down here :D

I've been there 8 times now and I still haven't been through the whole thing

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I like that! I'll be all done finals for college and wrapping up about to head home. I think I can manage staying in Stroudsburg for a few more days. Just let me know if it's a definite.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Alright I'm in then and trx450r1989 might be going to

·
Aka Vaultzz
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I would like to attend, what is the cost?
(Taken directly fro their website Rausch Creek Off Road Park)

How much does it cost? We require all persons 16 and older to become members of the park. The membership costs $15 and is good for a year from the date you join. This membership requirement applies to passengers as well as drivers. Once you are a member, the daily entrance fee for the vehicle and its driver is $35.00. Passengers are $7 each with children 15 and younger free. Included in your daily fees is free primitive camping. See Membership Application page for the membership application and parental waiver. All children 17 and younger require their parent to sign a parental waiver. We accept Visa, MC, Discover, cash and checks. For our frequent visitors, we offer some specials. A Frequent Driver Pass for $125 which is good for five visits, or a Season Pass for $300.
And they haven't updated it for the new property yet, if we want t go across the street to their new land its another $15/Vehicle. But you can pay that at any time (for example if we decide to go over at after) lunch

·
Aka Vaultzz
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cool, so far we definitely got 3

Vaultzz
Dave
2000 XJ towing 1989 YJ
Camping friday night - sunday

burton160w
?
?
?

trx450r1989
?
?
?

I'm going to be going up Friday after noon and camping out in the XJ

·
Registered
539 Posts
Me and the wife are in. we wont be camping but staying at one of the local motels. Where u leaving from? should we caravan up or just meet up Sat morning? We will prob drive up after work Fri.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Sweet!! count me in to be there Saturday morning, and I will be bringing at least one other guy in a cherokee and possibly another TJ. What time should we meet Saturday morning? 9am or so?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Pyro, I am in west chester if you want to caravan up there saturday morning.

Dan

·
Registered
539 Posts
If were gonna meet around 9 we need to leave around 5:30 or so. we are not morning people. If we go we will be leaving friday night otherwise we will never leave lol

·
Registered
376 Posts
hahaha, ok sounds good. My friend and I might end up camping there friday night anyway, unless the weather looks really bad. My name is Dan, and my cell phone is 610-513-0484. See you guys up there!

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
I would love to come...haven't been out wheeling since the summer. Unfortunately the next few weeks are gonna be kinda tight for $$$. Definately heading up sometime after the holidays.

·
Aka Vaultzz
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:eek: Possibly 7 Jeeps! Yay :punk:

Next week wednesday I'll throw up a roll call for a definite number, and then we can all exchange contact info

1 - 20 of 28 Posts