Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bout to put in the new stereo tomorrow. I'd tell you about it but you'll probably be able to hear it from wherever you are.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Within 2 months...

·
Registered
1,071 Posts

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Kinda what we were all thinking

But my comment was in reference to that bangin new system of yours is going to be stolen...within two months...especially if you:

A. Are still in school
B. Dont have a garage to park in
C. This is your only vehicle and you blare it everywhere you go

·
Registered
41 Posts
My parent's friend has owned 3 jeeps throughout his life. At least the sub was stolen in each jeep he installed a new sound system in. I personally replaced my stock head unit to a newer pioneer head unit, the tweeters in the front and the speakers in the sound bar from stock to alpines. Replacing the sound bar speakers involved some metal cutting since the stock speakers are tiny but was well worth it. My first intention was to get a sub installed but later realized I'm just asking for it to get stolen along with the fact I run my soft top year round and don't have hard doors.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1. I live in Brooklyn, so nobody steals stuff here.
2. I got my GED a long time ago, duh.
3. Huh? I can't hear you. You're gonna have to SPEAK UP...

·
Registered
497 Posts
I had two options myself

go all out (my insurance company covers anything professionaly installed)...but 500 deduct

or do simple 200 dollar sub/amp combo from my friends garage and 100 dollar head unit

go ahead and steal it... no sense in putting money into an easy to grab part

·
Registered
158 Posts
#hateuscuztheyaintus man, blast that sh*t.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
I'm not hating lol...i have a 12 Polk MM in a ported box with a jl 500/1 amp in the back of my tj. Paired with an alpine head unit, polk audio 6.5's in the soundbar, and polk 5.25's in the dash.

Just stating the obvious that if he lives in brooklyn and doesnt have a garage to park in...that bangin system will most likely be stolen.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Unsub'd.

(Pun intended.)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts