Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
turtle wax trim restore....

before:

after:

side by side:

3 hours later after its been finished and is nice and dry

so far, I must say I am impressed. now lets see how long it lasts and what it looks like after some rain.

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Yeah, my PO use that on my Fender flares to make them look new. Seems to last longer than most ArmorAll type sprays. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Turtle wax trim restorer, and I just used the applicator it came with.

www.turtlewax.com

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
4 days later, even through all the rain and nastiness it still looks the same as when I did it, and it doesn't feel greasy or oily like I thought it would.

Originally Posted by Randens Rubi
What an improvement. Wife thought you painted it when I showed her the pic. Great job. Congratz.
my daughter thought the same thing, ha

·
Registered
244 Posts
turtle wax trim restore....

before:

after:

side by side:

3 hours later after its been finished and is nice and dry

so far, I must say I am impressed. now lets see how long it lasts and what it looks like after some rain.

That looks awesome! I'm definitely going to pick some up for my flares!

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
I am going to try it , looked for it at walmart this morning and they didnt carry it

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
fishband said:
I am going to try it , looked for it at walmart this morning and they didnt carry it
I found it at AutoZone for $10

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Found it at Pep Boys yesterday for 9 dollars..tried it on the flares...wow....great stuff and not to oily or streaky like mothers back to black.....also used some on my daughters car on her trim pieces....impressed

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
FYI - I went down to the local spray-n-wash over the weekend and washed, scrubbed, and waxed the whole jeep... top still looks great

1 - 20 of 42 Posts