Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man...so new to the whole jeep thing here...came from the IH Scout world I've recently picked up a 15 JK unlimited and found a good deal on an 06 TJ. Since I come from the IH world where parts are few and far between to the Jeep world where there's thousands I'm trying to wrap my head around it all.

The TJ is already built the way we want it, but now we want to do the JK. So many options out there, reminds me of my Harley. Can pretty much replace everything.

Could someone steer me in the right directions on good stickies to read or is there any preferred business to choose from? (I know the last is subjective)

My JK already has knew 33 KO2 on the stock height. I'd eventually like to go to 35's with a lift, bumpers, lights and maybe something to redo the interior for those muddy days. Have an Alien top to put on.

Anyways, thanks for having us. Been reading a lot and apparently have a lot more to read!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Please tell me you didn't get rid of the Scout! Between those and the late 60s/early 70s Broncos, you'd be hard pressed to find a decent unicorn.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
I hope you didn't get rid of the 13 letter shit spreader for a JK, the IH is a much better built 4x4

·
Registered
4,340 Posts

·
Jeeper
5,096 Posts
Maybe it has all to do with the lawyer but it seems the guy usually gets hosed. At least I did. I gotta behave,ive been married 13 yrs,dont want to go thru that again.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I didn't have the jeeps when we split. Hence having something now. Eventually I will get another one.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Jeez, that wouldn't of been in the discussion. I'm guessing she just wanted it because she knew you did ?
I'm miss my 76 Scout...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts