Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I'm getting tired of seeing the radiator through my grill, and I'm sure some of you are too. I like to make all of my mods myself, like my homemade sidesteps and tire swing. Have any of you made badass looking grill inserts? Preferably on a budget? If you have, could you give me a breakdown of materials and instructions? Thanks.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hey guys, I'm getting tired of seeing the radiator through my grill, and I'm sure some of you are too. I like to make all of my mods myself, like my homemade sidesteps and tire swing. Have any of you made badass looking grill inserts? Preferably on a budget? If you have, could you give me a breakdown of materials and instructions? Thanks.
Subscribed.
I need to find a way without removing the grille

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
To get at the back of your grill take your radiator out, it's probably due for a coolant flush anyway, and the occasional new thermostat is a nice $7 bit of maintenance while your at it, that gives you lots of access to the back of your grill.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I know this doesn't help you, but I made mine completely FREE!!
The mesh is some stuff I found at work (in the trash). It's used when making like 600-pair cable splices. It can also be stretched to increase the size of the diamonds -if ya don't like the small ones.
Someone else gave me some tie-wrap blocks (you can search tie-wrap/zip-tie blocks.

Attachments

·
Registered
559 Posts
Zip-tie blocks...

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts