Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm here on Long Island and bought a jeep for the first time since high school. I don't have a garage otherwise I would do most things myself. We'll, my radiator blew last night and I have come to distrust most shops on the island. Does anyone know of a shop near Coram/Patchogue that is honest and has decent pricing? Thanks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
hel' owns 360 auto motive but she works in the apple auto shop

tell her you know tristan

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, I called her (sounds hot on the phone). Getting the jeep over there today, thanks man!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Definitely the highest hourly rate I've seen at $101/hr so I hope it worth it. I'm bringing parts so that it cuts costs too.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, so this morning I get a call from Appel Auto where they have my jeep and apparently they think the engine is blown. On top of that they want 10k for the job. I got AAA to tow it to JEEPGUY 631 in Bohemia and when it got there he took a look, listened to it and ran some tests. Nothing is wrong with the engine and he's only charging me $150 for the radiator work including a new water pump and thermostat. I'll have the jeep back this afternoon.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Was gonna add Planet in Patchoque and Long island driveshaft/Supershafts in Medford/Mastic beach

Both of those shops do specific work with Jeeps

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JEEPGUY631 in Bohemia is where I went, really good guys over there and it was fast and inexpensive. He even told me if I want to come learn he'd let me be there for big builds and anytime I'm having work done I can wrench on it with him. That's great considering I am only going someplace cause I don't have a garage!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts