Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anytime on the highway or a head wind at 55 or better, I'd get hood flop... which I've always hated. I got these. They are a HUGE upgrade in style/look. They also don't flop down on the fender paint. They rest on themselves. There is also no play if you fiddle with the adjustment nuts. They were EXPENSIVE if you ask me, but they work well and look awesome.

Crappy old ones.

Old Vs New

New Installed

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I'm looking at a set of those real soon as mine are starting to split on the one side. Glad to hear good things about them :) I hope they last up decent to the salt etc we use here in the winter though :/

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I saw those too RevCo, just wasn't sure how'd they last in our winters with salt etc up here :( I'd hate to not be able to get under the hood and have to cut em off on some snowy/icey crappy day etc, lol... ;)

I was also looking at the Drakes, but have heard they can be a pita to close at times. Not sure what to go with.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
I saw those too RevCo, just wasn't sure how'd they last in our winters with salt etc up here :( I'd hate to not be able to get under the hood and have to cut em off on some snowy/icey crappy day etc, lol... ;)

I was also looking at the Drakes, but have heard they can be a pita to close at times. Not sure what to go with.
Yeah I thought about them after and yeah winter would really suck. Especially up here. If you lived in the sunshine state, that would be a different story lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts