Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I figured it was a crap shoot whether I'd get a welcome package and key chain, but it arrived! Just about two months after purchase.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I bought 4/29 and received mine in the mail on 7/1.

·
Registered
325 Posts
How do you go about getting these? I bought my first Jeep in Nov of last year & then just got my newest one this May.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How do you go about getting these? I bought my first Jeep in Nov of last year & then just got my newest one this May.
Beats me, it just showed up! The welcome letter did however specify the dealership I bought from, so maybe it's something submitted by e dealer?

·
Registered
121 Posts
I just got my package in the mail on Monday from my purchase in late April. Funny thing though - the card that had keyring attached included some verbiage regarding it being a symbol of the toughness of the Jeep brand........ THEN IT BROKE THE FIRST TIME I TRIED TO PULL IT APART TO PUT A KEY ON!!!!!

Pitiful......

·
Premium Member
1,221 Posts
Mine just came today too!!!

Funny the person that sends them out must have just got his stamps. LOL

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I just got my package in the mail on Monday from my purchase in late April. Funny thing though - the card that had keyring attached included some verbiage regarding it being a symbol of the toughness of the Jeep brand........ THEN IT BROKE THE FIRST TIME I TRIED TO PULL IT APART TO PUT A KEY ON!!!!!

Pitiful......
The keychain I got from the purchase of my '12 didn't last a month before it broke.

The latest is still hanging in there but I expect it to hit the trash can anyday.

:rofl:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Whatever you do, DO NOT trust that key chain. It is a POS made in China and will break open and you will lose your keys. It happend to me :nonono:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I bought in mid-March and got my packet a few weeks ago. I just threw it in the pile of Jeep stuff. I like to keep all that stuff, even though I never do anything with it.

·
Registered
545 Posts
3 months

Received mine after 3 months. The key chain doesn't fit the 2013 key. I wouldn't use it anyway, looks cheaply made.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Received mine after 3 months. The key chain doesn't fit the 2013 key. I wouldn't use it anyway, looks cheaply made.
That's hilarious, that's exactly what I thought. I mean, it says Wrangler Unlimited right on it, it should fit the key, if nothing else. Meh, sounds like a typical Chinese product.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts