Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about going out to Hot Springs and hitting the trails that are on the Badge of Honor program (Fun Run, Snake, and Rubicon Ridge). Can anyone give me some details on these trails? Difficulty, length, ect... I'm in a stock JKUR. Think I will have any issues on these trails?? I just got back from wheeling in Colorado and can't wait to go wheeling again... Lol Thanks!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I was thinking about going out to Hot Springs and hitting the trails that are on the Badge of Honor program (Fun Run, Snake, and Rubicon Ridge). Can anyone give me some details on these trails? Difficulty, length, ect... I'm in a stock JKUR. Think I will have any issues on these trails?? I just got back from wheeling in Colorado and can't wait to go wheeling again... Lol Thanks!
I know it's been a while since you posted this. Have you made it to HSORP yet? The only trail that might prove difficult for you is Rubicon Ridge. I'm going with the Salty Jeepers on 9/13/15. If you would like to wheel with us just let me know.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know it's been a while since you posted this. Have you made it to HSORP yet? The only trail that might prove difficult for you is Rubicon Ridge. I'm going with the Salty Jeepers on 9/13/15. If you would like to wheel with us just let me know.
No, I haven't made it out there yet and I won't be able to make it the 13th but I appreciate the invite. What part of the state are you in? And if you don't mind, post up some pics of the trails.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I went to the park this weekend. I wasn't doing much on the level 3 trails in a stock JKUR. I got on one and actually backed out because I knew I would drag. Full disclosure, I am a beginner in a brand new jeep so my ultimate goal was as much fun as possible with no damage.

·
Registered
6,013 Posts
From those pics, looks like a fun place but looks busy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You would be fine in a stock JKUR on most of the level 3 trails and down. We took a guy a few weeks ago down rubicon ridge in a stock JKU arctic edition and a girl in a bone stock 2 door JK sport with the original street tires on it.

My only suggestion is to not go alone. Even on an easy trail, something could happen and its always nice to have someone else there to help you get out of trouble.

·
Registered
102 Posts
From those pics, looks like a fun place but looks busy.
Just depends on what weekend you go there, check the events page there at Hot Springs Off-Road Park. Sometimes it can be busy but so many trails to go on no problem depending on how you are set-up. Tires and lift, lockers and so forth.

As mention before go there with some one else in case of trouble, can happen to anyone.

With the Arkansas Jeep owners society. First Sat. of the month a Greet and meet in Little Rock at the Steve Landers Dodge Dealership by all the other car dealers. It is on top of the Hill.

·
Grooving With A Pict
2,493 Posts
Hello all!

I'm a neighbor to the north, and my wife and I are looking to spend some time in Hot Springs this summer. Are there more legal offroading options in the area besides HSORP?

We'll be spending about 5 days in Hot Springs, and I'd love to do some offroading while we're there. Any input is appreciated! :happyyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts