Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive had my jeep for a year now and have not had any time to try to get it off-road much string I've been deployed so I'm wanting to see if anyone wants to try to have a trip to the orv park in hot springs,before Nov if anyone is interested let me know so maybe we can start planning

·
Registered
569 Posts
I was just telling the boyfriend yesterday as soon as Satan decides to take hell back and turn this heat off I wanted to plan a ride down there! Let me know and we will be down I'll see if I can get our friends together to go.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Completely stock. It's my dd. But I love to take it out and play.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I have to work all weekend. My schedule rotates and I'm starting the rotation of being stuck there all weekend every weekend for a month. Plus it's still HOTTTT!!! Uve lost your marbles if you wanna go in 100+ heat! ;)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's making some funny noises from the eng. I think its the idle pulley I'm going to change it this weekend but its also dies when I make sharp left turns

·
Registered
569 Posts
Oh the idle pulley makes a god awful sound!!! Had to replace mine not to long ago! Not sure what would make it do the dying when turning.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Simple. But when I did mine replaced the belt too. It had some damage. And I'm pretty sure I got it from a bumper to bumper parts store. But you can always call any parts store and see if they have it.

·
Registered
569 Posts
post it on the tech forum. these guys are awesome at helping! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts