Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So over the weekend I found myself at an interesting slant while wheeling. My passengers seem to think I was close to flopping. My buddy happened to take a picture from the inside. By the angle of the windshield, do you guys think I was close to flopping on my side? I am waiting for another friend to send me an exterior photo so I'll post that when I get it.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
From the looks of it you were at abount a 35-40 degree angle...I would say you were getting there but not on the edge of tipping, just be sure when doing this you keep the wheels going the same way your wanton to go...funny to say but someone would try it and end up tipped on there side

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:whistling: It looks to me like less than 30°-get an Inclinometer, so you'll know the degree of "TILT"-

If you have your cargo secured, you should be OK, between 40° and 45°+, but your gut will tell you--go slow and easy and watchout for rocks on the upside and ruts on the downside !

:dance::rofl: JIMBO

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:D Rats, sorry ThisJK-I've hadit for 7-8 years and it comes with a cig lighter plug, for night use--and compass-

Ok thanks a lot guys. Jim is that the Smittybilt inclineometer?
I think it was about $19 bucks--they're great for conversation/learning/pictures (when you're steady) and general attention for everybody in your jeep !

·
Premium Member
1,132 Posts
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat..........

........ is there anything that Jimbox does NOT have either inside or outside of that Yellow Demon of his :confused: :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
A turbocharger (outside) and Shiatsu foot-massager (inside)? Other than that...Nope. :D

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:D Heh Heh,my little "Woody Woodpecker" takes care of my feet and I'll have some more pics soon-

1 - 10 of 10 Posts