Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Goobs63 said:
Ok I know it's dorky but I was driving out between a soybean and corn field and I looked down and this is what my freshly acquired tj said.
Funny, were you hanging like monkey from the roll bar..lol. Post that pic.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Haha that's awesome wish I was quick enough to catch mine saying hello but I'm about 3000 miles past that! :D

·
Registered
544 Posts
Very cool! :thumb:

I caught my TJ at 011110. I pulled off the side of the highway to snap a pic...wife and children were not amused. (Note to self: I have to find that pic.)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
0II1II0 said:
Very cool! :thumb:

I caught my TJ at 011110. I pulled off the side of the highway to snap a pic...wife and children were not amused. (Note to self: I have to find that pic.)
That's cool I'm not sure why wives and girlfriends don't usually find stuff like that cool. I suppose it's something to do with taking attention away from them. Ha I have no idea.

·
Registered
60 Posts
That's cool I'm not sure why wives and girlfriends don't usually find stuff like that cool. I suppose it's something to do with taking attention away from them. Ha I have no idea.
I don't get it either. I have pics of all my cars at mileage numbers that are milestones or just funny..

My LJ was long past saying hello to me but who knows it will take a few years but I will be in the drivers seat when it tells me its 200K time.. I got about 40K to go..

·
Registered
401 Posts
mine CJ7 I had years ago once said 80085

·
Registered
544 Posts
It's a Jeep thing...they don't understand.

mine CJ7 I had years ago once said 80085
:thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,230 Posts
I saw mine upside down like that one time...it said OH SH1T

1 - 19 of 19 Posts