Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
folks
have a 2009 JK Wrangler.
There is that annoying reflectance of the silver plastic on the central console, above the central module, that makes me crazy as I drive.
Has anyone come across a way or some covering extra to eliminate those two silver stripes I constantly see in my windshield?
OCD is a hard way to live, but I have to accept who I am.
Thx

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
folks
have a 2009 JK Wrangler.
There is that annoying reflectance of the silver plastic on the central console, above the central module, that makes me crazy as I drive.
Has anyone come across a way or some covering extra to eliminate those two silver stripes I constantly see in my windshield?
Thx
Only thing I suggest is to ask the boys in the JK section, Sorry man.

·
Banned
7,743 Posts
That's a new one on me. Never ever seen any model of jeep with silver on the dash. If I'm not mistaken it's illegal for any vehicle to have a reflective surface on the dash discounting a shined up armor-all surface. Rattle can that puppy.

·
Registered
539 Posts

·
Mr Jeepy of California
466 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
folks
have a 2009 JK Wrangler.
Thx
Only fix is sell it and buy a YJ. Problem solved.

·
Registered
408 Posts
HAHA!!! You guys are awesome!! I get dizzy to with all the shiny crap JK'ers bolt on their heeps!!!1

·
Registered
539 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts