Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a couple weeks ago I had my 5.13s and lockers installed. After having that done my speedo is reading 8 mph faster than I'm actually going and it drives me nuts. So I called quadratec and told them what I had. They told me what tooth speedo gear to order and I did.

Got it in the mail. Went out to the shop to perform the 5 minute I stall to realize something was different about what I had. After some research I figured out that I have the Terra flex extreme short shaft SYE kit which takes the gear completely out of the transfer case tail housing and it uses an electronic sensor of some kind (pic attached).

So I call Terra flex and ask them since I had their SYE kit, what was the fix to calibrating my speedo. They had 0 Info for me.

So my question is...how in the heck do I fix my speedo since I don't have the gear anymore?? Thanks if anyone has any insight.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Nm, misread. Cant believe they don't know how their system is calibrated though
Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I was blown away myself. I'm not sure if I can do it with a programmer or not, but it's not something I'm willing to take a $350 bet on. Which is why I'm looking for people that might have some personal insight on it.

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
X3 on the blue monkey speedo healer.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I've got one that I didn't need.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts