Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Quit pointing your Jeep at the window climb out of in the morning. Or put your pants on inside, then climb out.

What neighbors complaining as your doing the 1 legged hop iluminated by the headlights?

·
Registered
799 Posts
My 2015 doesn't have EVIC because it doesn't have the connectivity package that comes with all the buttons on the steering wheel. My 2015 is a Rubicon with manual windows and locks. I've met several folks on the trails that didn't know you could get a rubicon without power options.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep no connectivity package on mine. Didn't want electronic crap that can be hacked or what not. Don't need the option so did not order it.

·
Super Moderator
4,564 Posts
Turns out EVIC would be helping you out right about now, though.
It is simple to change the settings on a Jeep that has EVIC. Without EVIC it seems you have to go to the dealer.
While I have no need for the connectivity part of the package the EVIC aspect is very useful in my opinion.

·
Registered
799 Posts
My headlights will not turn on unless I rotate the stalk switch. My time with GM products in the 90s made me hate automatic features. I'm sure they are a plus for inattentive non-drivers, but I prefer to be more in volved and most importantly...

IN CONTROL! :)

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
If you don't have an EVIC, do you have a Procal or Flashcal? I think I saw it this setting in the Flashcal.

Mark

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
A Flashcal can also change that setting. Someone else's Flashcal is vin locked to their JK. They would have to bring their JK back to stock settings in order to unlock it. If you used it, it would no longer work for their JK unless you brought it back to stock settings which would then bring back the headlights when you use the fob to unlock. You can see if the dealer will do it without charging you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts