Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive the noobie question I am still very new to Jeep. I just recently bought an 06 wrangler x and was wondering how to figure out what dana I have.

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
In an X model, you should have the Dana 35 in the rear and you have the Dana 30 in the front. When you look at the rear, look at the filler hole. If plugged with a rubber stopper, you have the 35, and if it's a threaded plug, you have the 44.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks a bunch six. I looked over all my paperwork and just realized i didnt have a spec sheet. kind of sucks. (just bought the jeep) I believe I have a dana 35 cause the plug isnt threaded...still learning...lol

·
Registered
140 Posts
With an "X", if you have the 31" tire upgrade, you have a D44 in the rear. If not, you have a D35.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for that thread...after crawling under the jeep...appears to be a dana 35. tires 215/75/r15, but planning on replacing those with bfg 31's

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I have 5 good 30 9.50 goodyears that I need to get rid of. 1 has probably 95% tread(spare that I put into the rotation for about 2000 miles) and the other 4 have probably 75%. I would take 150 for all 5 picked up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts